DET 3 Ignition Control for 2 Ignition modules in a Suzuki

DET3 technical support
putani

DET 3 Ignition Control for 2 Ignition modules in a Suzuki

Post by putani » Tue May 17, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi All,

I have an issue with the wiring connections on the IGNITION MODULES on a Suzuki which has a wasted spark type ignition system.

Now I am little confused looking at the Ignition wiring on the DET3 side and also on the OEM ECU side.

I would like to know the below mentioned which will help me wire up the DET3 and solve the wiring issues

1. IGNITION IN - do i have to connect wire directly tapping the sensor signal voltage???
2.IGNITION OUT - there are three output pins which one should i coneect the IGN OUT wires from DET to the ECU

I request somebody would really answer my issues and help me rig up the DET3 on my car.

LIVE LIFE FORCED INDUCTION

Baroto

Re: DET 3 Ignition Control for 2 Ignition modules in a Suzuk

Post by Baroto » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:00 pm

What model do you want to install. And do you have wiring diagram for it?

putani

Post by putani » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:46 am

Hi,

These are the swifts back in India which are from 2005 to 2013

these suzuki swifts are running the G13 platform

they have coil packs cam and crank sensor.

after analyzing the DET3 its confirmed that we need not connect any of the ignition coils and it has to be connected to the crank or the cam sensors as inputs to DET3.

Solved the problem alone and I dint receive any support from the ECU Master thisd is really a very disappointing one.

gregpe

Post by gregpe » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:27 pm

putani wrote:Hi,

after analyzing the DET3 its confirmed that we need not connect any of the ignition coils and it has to be connected to the crank or the cam sensors as inputs to DET3.

Solved the problem alone and I dint receive any support from the ECU Master thisd is really a very disappointing one.
The first is always contact your local dealer im sure they able to help.. all dealers in network know products and more than happy to help.. obviously if you purchased your product from ebay or other source is bit different story

putani

Post by putani » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:06 pm

gregpe wrote: The first is always contact your local dealer im sure they able to help.. all dealers in network know products and more than happy to help.. obviously if you purchased your product from ebay or other source is bit different story
Thankyou for the update there are currently no dealers in India and hence we need some support and help.....

Baroto

Post by Baroto » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:40 pm

putani wrote:
gregpe wrote: The first is always contact your local dealer im sure they able to help.. all dealers in network know products and more than happy to help.. obviously if you purchased your product from ebay or other source is bit different story
Thankyou for the update there are currently no dealers in India and hence we need some support and help.....
Engine type? ECU Type?
Wiring diagram?. Or service manual for your car?

felipeandrest205

Post by felipeandrest205 » Fri May 04, 2018 8:35 am

putani wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:46 am
Hi,

Hello friend, did you get the car running properly? I want to install the DET3 on a Swift 1.5 with M16A swap, did you use the piggyback mode or FIT Mode? I would like to use FIT mode to raise the rev limiter to at least 7500rpm.

Hope that you reply please, greetings!.

stół kuchenny okrągły