Staged Injection function

All about our superior engine management unit.
chris72

Staged Injection function

Post by chris72 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi
Is it possible with staged injection to add the second injector to the primary injector.
The instructions indicate that as secondary injector percentage increases primary injection percentage decreases. This is fine for most applications with small primary and larger secondary injectors.
In our application we have two 840cc injectors per cylinder running methanol, to give an acceptable idle we would like to use just primary injector then adding secondary in as load increases to give us a maximum injection capacity of 1680cc per cylinder.
Is this possible.

thanks
Chris

Dmitrianich

Re: Staged Injection function

Post by Dmitrianich » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello. I would like to learn more about the implementation of the phased injection function. I have the sr20vet rwd engine under control of ecu master emu. implemented two racks first with small injectors 260cc, second 720cc.

Please recommend parameters for proper operation. and do I need to specify in the phasing (injector phase) belonging to the ignition?

PSI-Motor

Re: Staged Injection function

Post by PSI-Motor » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:32 pm

chris72 wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:24 pm
Hi
Is it possible with staged injection to add the second injector to the primary injector.
The instructions indicate that as secondary injector percentage increases primary injection percentage decreases. This is fine for most applications with small primary and larger secondary injectors.
In our application we have two 840cc injectors per cylinder running methanol, to give an acceptable idle we would like to use just primary injector then adding secondary in as load increases to give us a maximum injection capacity of 1680cc per cylinder.
Is this possible.

thanks
Chris

Just write 50% from 100kpa.
EcuMaster Sweden

stół kuchenny okrągły